Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Scratch That

Yep, scratch the last post about all of us posting here on this one account.

Hopefully, we'll get the Team Blogging thing worked out, so there'll be two accounts.

Annoyingly, this is the problem:

*points at other team members*
Never met them in real life (at least I think not, would be hilarious if we ended up being next door neighbors or something)
Note the fact none of us want to give away our e-mail addresses to creepy stalkers
So we must figure out way to not give away our e-mails
Phlooey.
So instead, we are going through long complicated process.


UPDATE:
We got some more work done.
Figured out a few of the characters.
WE GOT THE SETTING!!!
All the way down to the name of the city. Still working on the name of the school.
OH YEAH!
YIPPEE!!!
*fireworks*
and no, we can't give away the setting...yet
Got some of the characters figured out...
AND WROTE A PART OF CHAPTER ONE!!!
more like a quarter of a page
WOOHOO!
Figured out ages too.

But we'll release all the information slowly...for suspense XD

17 comments:

  1. Try sending it now. I allowed site members to send me emails. I didn't change my email, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I read the comment, deleted it just in case some creepy stalkers here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you deleted. Good. I was about to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well technically, I didn't send it, the Blogger site sent it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave you admin privileges, just don't abuse the power. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. Don't worry. With great power comes great responsibly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHH!!! I'm late [for something in real life]...gotta poof.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *bangs head on keyboard*
    Mom's going to kill me. Ciao, be back in like 40 minutes. You can do anything, just don't remove me from being a blog author. Not that you would. :)

    ReplyDelete